Creamy lashings of coconut and tasty matcha swirled with dark chocolate make these iced tea popsicles an ultra-decadent summer treat.
- 1 tablespoon T2 Matcha
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 150 ml water
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 50 g good quality dark chocolate
- Add T2 Matcha, coconut milk, water and rice malt syrup to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Finely chop dark chocolate, then stir into the matcha mixture.
- Divide the matcha mixture between the moulds.
- Transfer to a freezer. Stir every hour for 3 hours to prevent the chocolate from sitting on the bottom, then allow to freeze completely into tea popsicles.
Note: If using a conventional popsicle mould, place the lid on securely and freeze. If using unconventional popsicle moulds, allow the mixture to freeze until they begin to set (roughly 1 hour, depending on size), then insert popsicle sticks and return to freezer to set completely.
Recipe courtesy of T2.