1. Season rump strips with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large wok over high heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add beef and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned and tender, adding the teriyaki marinade 2 minutes into the process. Set aside to rest.
2. In a bowl combine cabbage, carrot, and lime juice. Toss to combine.
3. Build the taco using the cabbage and carrot mix, slices of avocado, the marinated beef and top with spicy mayonnaise, green onions. Serve with lime wedges.
• To save time, you could use a pre-pack coleslaw with cabbage, carrot and green onions.
• We used spicy Peri Peri mayonnaise.