1. Remove ham from the packaging and remove the rind carefully. Score the surface into a diamond pattern.
2. Place the ham into a deep baking dish and place in the pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium saucepan, place the juice, sugar, plum jam and mixed spice. Bring to the boil, stirring. Allow to simmer until liquid has reduced by half.
4. Remove ham and pour over half the glaze. Return the ham to the oven and cook for a further 40 minutes, basting with glaze frequently.
5. Remove ham from oven and transfer to a serving dish.
6. Decorate the ham with pomegranate seeds.
7. Serve warm with vegetables or salad.
Notes: Store leftover ham in a ham bag soaked in boiling water and 2 tablespoons of vinegar, then squeezed dry. This process needs to be repeated every three days to keep ham fresh.