1. Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Draw a 20cm disc on the paper and turn the paper over.
2. Use an electric beater to beat the egg whites until firm peaks form. Gradually add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time until the sugar dissolves and the mixture thickens.
3. Beat in the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla essence.
4. Spoon the mixture onto the disc and use a spatula to flatten out.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 110°C. Bake for a further 1 hour or until the meringue is crisp. Turn oven off and leave meringue in with the door closed, to cool.
7. Whisk the cream in a bowl until peaks form. Spread the cream over the top of the pavlova.
8. Top your perfect pav with mango, strawberries, blueberries, nectarines and drizzle over passionfruit pulp