1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Take Smoked Lamb out of packaging, remove any netting and place in large baking dish.
3. Mix together the mustards, brown sugar, truffle honey and orange juice until it forms a thin paste.
4. Spread a generous layer over the Smoked Lamb and sprinkle with finely diced rosemary.
5. Pour two cups of water into the bottom of the baking dish.
6. Cover the baking dish with a layer of aluminium foil without touching the top of the lamb to retain moisture.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes then remove the foil, baste with remaining glaze and bake uncovered for another 30 minutes until the Smoked Lamb is golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and rest for 15 minutes - carve and enjoy!