1. To make coleslaw, combine the cabbage, cucumber, pear and green onions in a bowl. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Sriracha and lime juice and stir to combine. Add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise to the coleslaw, season and toss to coat.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a hot non-stick wok, cook lamb strips in batches till browned, remove from wok and set aside
3. Add a little more oil and garlic, ginger and red onion to work; stir-fry for 2 mins. Reduce heat, stir in Mongolian paste, and cook for a further 1 minute. Combine brown sugar, cornflour and 1/4 cup water, add to wok and stir until boiling. Return lamb to wok, toss well to heat through and season
4. Meanwhile, heat a large steamer over a large saucepan of simmering water. Steam buns, in batches, for 8 minutes until puffed up
5. Prise open each bun and fill with lamb mixture, and coleslaw. Serve with remaining Sriracha mayonnaise and coriander sprigs