1. For the marinade, mix the rosemary, garlic, soy, dijon, honey, olive oil and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
2. Pop the lamb chops in a medium snaplock bag with the marinade. Massage to coat the meat and refrigerate. Marinate for at least 1 hour, or overnight for the best results.
3. To make the dressing, combine all the dressing ingredients in a clean glass jar and shake until combined.
4. Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl with the dressing and toss gently until mixed well.
5. To cook the lamb, heat a BBQ or non-stick frypan over high heat. Cook for about 1 minute each side (depending on size) or to desired ‘doneness’.
• If you can’t find loin chops, cutlets and forequarter chops are great alternatives.
• Make sure your BBQ is hot: if you can hold your hand 6cm above the heat for 3 to 4 seconds, it’s at a moderately high temperature, which is perfect.