1. In a separate bowl, place olive oil, and with a micro plane, grate the garlic cloves into the oil, add salt and pepper. Reserve ¼ cup of the mixture for later. Place all the vegetables in a large bowl and toss with cup of olive oil mixture.
2. Grill turkish bread slices until nicely toasted. Pull off the grill and set aside.
3. Place all vegetables on the grill beginning with the onion. 10 minutes into the onion grilling, add eggplant, zucchini, squash, peppers, and lemons. Grill for about 25 minutes.
4. Pull everything off the grill but the onion. Run the red peppers under cold water until cool to the touch, peel, and pull seeds from inside the peppers under running water. Place on paper towels to drain and then slice the peppers into ribbons. Remove the onion from the grill.
5. Drizzle remainder of the olive oil mixture and squeeze grilled lemon over the entire platter of grilled vegetables. Serve at room temperature and layer up on Turkish breat with spreadable goat cheese and pesto.