1. Make breadcrumbs by tearing bread slices into small pieces. Pulse in a food processor until fine crumbs form. For best results with this recipe, do not use crusts.
2. Start with three bowls, in one bowl combine the flour, salt and pepper. In the second bowl the eggs, and in the third bowl combine the breadcrumbs with the coconut.
3. Dip each prawn into the flour, then the eggs, then the crumb mix. Try and get a lot of the crumb mix on each prawn.
4. Add enough oil to a large skillet pan to shallow fry. Use a medium heat, wait until the oil is hot, and then fry the prawns in small batches being careful not to overcrowd the pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes to get a light golden colour. A deep fryer works very well for this if you have one.
5. Place the prawns onto a plate lined with paper towel to absorb any excess oil as you fry batches.
6. Transfer to a plate when ready to serve. Sprinkle with chopped parsley for a bright pop of colour. Serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.