1. Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and cool to peel and slice into diagonals. Season with juice of half a lemon, 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt and freshly ground pepper. Char grill the zucchini slices and add to potatoes.
2. Preheat barbecue to medium heat. Season lamb cutlets with salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes on grill. Remove and rest. Cook haloumi on flat griddle until golden brown and crunchy. Squeeze with lemon.
3. Add haloumi to zucchini and potatoes and toss with mint and chilli. Serve alongside lamb, and hummus sprinkled with dukkah.
1. Try lamb loin chops or forequarter chops instead of cutlets.
2. This recipe transforms perfectly into a salad, just remove the chops and use sliced leg steaks or backstrap instead.