1. Over a low heat, heat oil and korma curry paste in a pan or casserole dish until fragrant.
2. Add papaya and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Cover with a lid and allow to simmer.
3. Add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through. Add red capsicum and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cook basmati rice in a rice cooker or according to directions on packet.
5. Serve papaya and chicken curry with basmati rice.
6. Garnish with thinly sliced Kaffir lime leaves (optional). Season to taste.