1. Preheat your oven to 170°C/330°F. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Combine the Choc Chip Chai with the boiling water and infuse for 3 minutes, then strain the liquid. In a small heatproof bowl, combine the chai with dates and bi-carb soda. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, blend until smooth in a food processor.
3. Place the brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, zest and cinnamon in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth.
4. Sift the flour into the mixture and mix by hand until just combined. Stir through the date mixture and chocolate chips and spoon into the loaf tin.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
6. Serve chai bread warm with freshly brewed T2 Chai.