1. Combine lemon juice, herbs and oil and reserve half for the Feta Salsa. Pour the remaining dressing over the chicken and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
2. Heat a char-grill pan or BBQ over medium-high heat. Cook corn cob turning, for 15-20 minutes or until charred and tender. Cut the kernels from the cob and combine with the remaining feta salsa ingredients and reserved dressing.
4. Cook chicken on the hot grill or BBQ chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove for heat and slice into thick pieces.
3. Combine the avocado and sour cream and season with pepper.
5. Make your own tacos with heated taco shells and bowls of grilled chicken, feta salsa and avocado smash.
TIPS / HANDY HINTS
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes
If you are in a hurry substitute the charred corn for drained canned corn kernels. Chicken can be substituted for beef.