1. Preheat the oven to 140°C.
2. Remove the lobster tails from their shell by running a pair of scissors down each side of the belly. Cut both sides, remove the shell from the belly and pull out the tail. Cut each lobster tail in half lengthways, season with salt and set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium–high heat and quickly sauté the lobster for a minute on each side. Remove from the pan and rest for a few minutes before slicing into 1cm pieces. Combine the lobster and mayonnaise in a bowl.
4. To make the salsa, in a bowl, carefully combine the mango, chilli, coriander, shallot, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. Meanwhile, warm the brioche rolls in the oven for 5 minutes.
6. Slice the warm brioche rolls and fill with the lobster and salsa. Garnish with coriander.
Tip: If you're not able to get your hands on lobster then you should go for a bag of cooked and shelled prawns from the supermarket deli. Still a great product, lots of shellfish flavour and incredible value for money.