1. Season the lamb chops with salt, pepper and spices. Next season the shallots with salt, pepper and a little oil.
2. For the charred shallot salsa verde, chargrill the shallots for 2-3 minutes then set aside. Put aside 3 of the shallots, along with a little handful of the herbs to garnish.
3. Chop the rest of the shallots and add to a blender with all the other salsa verde ingredients. Blend to a coarse green sauce then season with salt and pepper.
4. For the lamb chops, preheat the barbecue to 200°C. Place the lamb cutlets in the centre of the barbecue. Chargrill the lamb chops for 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked pink. Rest the lamb for 3-4 minutes before serving.
5. For the zucchini, fennel, apple and almond salad, cut the apple into matchsticks and to a bowl. Add the shaved zucchini, throw in the shallot, almonds and fennel. Season with lime juice, salt and pepper. Place in a serving bowl and grate Parmesan over the top.
6. Serve the lamb chops on a sharing dish garnished with the whole shallots and herbs, serve the charred shallot salsa verde on the side.