1. Place a large fry pan on medium heat, add olive oil, onion and garlic and cook until fragrant and translucent in colour.
2. Add mushrooms, oregano and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, turning frequently.
3. Meanwhile, turn the zucchini through a spiraliser or use a vegetable peeler to create thicker ribbons.
4. Once the mushrooms are cooked, add So Good Unsweetened Coconut milk and simmer for approximately 3 minutes.
5. Next, add zucchini noodles or ‘zuchetti’, increase the heat to high and cook, tossing frequently for 2-3 minutes. Don’t overcook the zucchini as it softens quickly.
6. Remove from heat, swirl the noodles and mushrooms into bowls and serve.