1. Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill over high heat.
2. To make the chilli butter, put butter, garlic, chilli flakes, lime rind and parsley in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Brush lobster tails, prawns and bugs with olive oil. Cook lobster, flesh-side down, for 4-5 minutes or until charred. Turn over, top with chilli butter and cook for another 6-7 minutes or until butter is melted and lobster cooked keep warm.
4. Cook prawns and bugs, flesh-side down, for 2-3 minutes or until charred. Turn over, top with butter and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
5. Place scallops, shell-side down, top with butter and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Arrange seafood on a platter. Squeeze over fresh lime to serve.
7. Serves 8-10 as part of a banquet.