1. To make pesto place parsley, garlic, walnuts, lemon juice, olive oil and salt into a small food processor and blend until smooth consistency is achieved. Alternatively chop all ingredients finely and mix well to combine.
2. Place large non-stick frypan over medium heat, add olive oil when hot add ham slices and fry for 2 minutes on each side to warm through and achieve a little colour on each side. Set aside.
3. Lower the heat of the pan to medium-low, add a tablespoon of butter to the same pan, when melted add the eggs. Allow eggs to cook for about 30 seconds then using a plastic or rubber spatula, begin to mix scraping the base of the pan.
4. Continue mixing until eggs are light and fluffy. Drizzle about 1/3 cup of pesto mixture over eggs and mix together.
5. Toast Wholemeal bread and butter one side, top with scrambled eggs, drizzle with extra pesto and serve with warm ham.