1. Pre-heat grill to high.
2. Cut Turkish bread in half horizontally.
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the garlic and olive oil. Using a basting brush, brush the Turkish bread with the mixture and place under the grill. Make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn!
4. Heat a small saucepan of water until it begins to simmer. Use a spoon to create a whirlpool in the water and carefully crack the eggs into the centre of the whirlpool.
5. Turn the heat right down and let this sit for 3-4 minutes for a soft egg or 6-8 for a hard poached egg.
6. While the eggs are poaching, grab the asparagus and a peeler! Peel the asparagus into super thin strips.
7. On a serving plate, layer the toasted garlic bread with hummus, peeled asparagus and the poached eggs. Sprinkle the spicy dukkha over the top and enjoy!