1. Cook lamb sausages on a BBQ, grill pan or large non-stick fry pan over medium heat until cooked through.
2. To pickle carrot, place in a bowl with vinegar and salt and toss to combine, leave to pickle for 10 minutes, then drain.
3. Place a little mayonnaise, salad, spring onion and coriander sprigs in each roll, top with two lamb sausages and garnish with chilli slices.
• Don’t pierce the sausage, this lets all the moisture and flavour out.
• Turn the sausages regularly to ensure that they cook evenly and don’t burn and remember they must always be cooked right through to the centre.