1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Place flour, sugar, butter, and salt into the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a mixing blade. Mix on medium until small crumbs form, add ice water until the dough pulls together and away from the side of the bowl. The dough should be a soft consistency. Place dough in the fridge to rest.
3. Whisk eggs in a large bowl, add ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt, set aside.
4. In a frying pan, add the speck ham and sauté for 10 minutes until the ham becomes crispy. Pour off any excess fat and set aside.
5. In a sauté pan, add olive oil and sauté spinach and onion until spinach is wilted, about 10 minutes, set aside to cool.
6. Once the spinach is cooled, in batches squeeze the excess liquid in your hands into the sink. Place into the bowl of eggs and cheeses, add speck, and combine completely. Your filling should be green.
7. Roll out the pastry into a disk, and fit into a 9-inch quiche pan, add the filling. You may also blind bake the crust if you wish; it’s definitely an option.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes in a 180-degree oven.
9. Serve warm at room temperature.