1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. In a food processor, blend Mushrooms, onion, garlic, chilli, chives, parsley, thickened cream, sherry vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil.
3. In a bowl, combine the mushroom mince with the beef mince.
4. Roll mince mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs.
5. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until browned.
6. Sauté thinly sliced garlic, onion, thyme, carrot and leek in a medium size saucepan on medium heat till soft, add tomato purée and stock bring to a simmer for 5 min.
7. Add meatballs and reduce to low and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Toss through pasta, garnish with Parmesan and herbs.