Variety is never a problem with beef; there’s a cut for every occasion and cooking method. Here are some Aussie favourites:
• Rump steak: Great all-rounders, rump steaks are excellent value and a great option to feed a crowd.
• Scotch fillet: For when you’re out to impress, scotch fillet is the perfect pick.
• Flank steak: Perfect for thin slicing and adding to a salad or rolling up in a taco.
• T-bone: The quintessential Aussie barbecue steak, the T-bone is tender and rich with extra flavour from the bone.
• Sausages: A delicious combination of beef mince, with the addition of some simple seasoning packaged in one convenient offering.
• Mince: Great value and super versatile, mince is perfect for burger patties and meatballs. your only limit is your imagination.
If in doubt, chat to your butcher.