1. Preheat the oven to 200C.
2. Lightly oil a 20 x12.5 cm loaf pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed banana, beaten eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract (wet mixture).
4. In a separate bowl, stir together the coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda (dry mixture).
5. Combine the dry and wet mixtures into a bowl; stir untilcombined.
6. Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes before pouring it into the prepared loaf pan. Bake on the center rack in the oven for 45 to 55 minutes, until loaf tests clean.
7. Remove bread from the oven and allow it to sit for 30 minutes before turning it out onto a cutting board.
8. Cut thick slices and serve with butter and honey.