1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. To make the almond crisp, place the Verjuice, brown sugar, almonds and rosemary in a bowl and toss to combine.
3. Spread the almond mixture evenly on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Bake for 9 minutes then rotate the tray and cook for another 9 minutes, watching to make sure the sugar does not burn.
5. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool, then break into shards.
6. Place the thickened cream into a mixing bowl and whisk until a soft peak. Fold through the mascarpone until combined.
7. To serve place ½ the cream mixture into the serving glasses then add ½ of the jam.
8. Repeat the layers finishing with apricot jam on the top.
9. Place shards of the almond and rosemary crisp on top along with rosemary to garnish.