Have you heard about Pitaya? That’s not a spelling mistake. Experts have unearthed it as a new nutritional powerhouse. Indigenous to Central America and common in South-East Asia, it looks like a dragon fruit, but is much larger and sweeter. We reckon it will be the next big thing – look out, Acai!
What’s so great about pitaya?
- Rich in antioxidants
- High in micronutrients (vitamin C, calcium and vitamin A)
- Helps decrease bad cholesterol levels and replenish good levels
- Excellent source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
- High fibre content to clean up the digestive system
- Seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids
- Protein-rich to fortify the body and fill you up.
Go Vita Raw Pantry’s Pitaya Bowl
Go Vita has harnessed all this goodness into a bowl to die for. One you can make at home in a matter of seconds.