6 Bakers Delight Traditional Hot Cross Buns
2 cups cream
1.5 cups milk
Zest of 1 orange
1 handful sultanas
Berries and cream to serve
Sugar to spinkle
1. Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees fan bake.
2. Slice hot cross buns in half (horizontally).
3. Butter the baking dish and lay the bun bottoms on the dish.
4. Mix the cream, milk, eggs and orange zest in a bowl and pour over bun bottoms.
5. Sprinkle over sultanas and place bun tops on top. Sprinkle with sugar.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Serve with cream and berries.