Westfield autumn/winter 2017 fashion ambassadors Miranda and Elektra Kilbey, of band Say Lou Lou, are starring in an exclusive GRAZIA x Westfield trend report for the magazine's next generation issue.
Clad in beautiful lace and vibrant pops of cherry red, the Swedish/Australian sister duo were photographed at the iconic mid-century architectural masterpiece Rose Seidler House, located on Sydney's North Shore. The home was built in 1950, generating roaring acclaim for its radical design and bold geometric lines. Celebrating a rich autumnal colour palette, soaring platform heels and luscious, textured fabrications, the mood is sultry, feminine and nostalgic.
Keep an eye out in stores for these top trends and incorporate Say Lou Lou's dreamy looks into your wardrobe this autumn/winter.
- All things dazzling – think statement OTT jewellery
- Romantic – sheer fabric
- Graphic – rainbows and stripes
- Tassels – try an accessory
- Pretty – like a classic satin skirt
- Yellow – it's the ruling hue of the season
- Florals – they're not just for spring
- Metallic – a guarenteed mood-booster
- Feminine – try cute lingerie you can wear as outerwear
- Military – our pick is a jacket with big gold buttons
Find your issue of GRAZIA at participating Westfield centres, including Bondi Junction, Carindale, Doncaster, Miranda and Sydney.