Clarks specialist trained fitters know all about kids’ feet and how they develop over time. They use their training and experience to measure both of your child’s feet for length, width and depth. Clarks specialist trained fitters carry out a 10 Step Check, to find the One Perfect Fit for your child:
1. WALK. To make sure there is no gape or slip.
2. IN STEP BAR. To check that any velcro straps are firm.
3. LENGTH. There should be just enough, but not too much.
4. TOPLINES. The shoe must fit neatly against the heel.
5. LACING GAP. There should be room to flex and move.
6. ARCH. To keep the foot supported.
7. WIDTH. To make sure there’s enough room.
8. DEPTH. They will check that it’s adequate.
9. HEEL GRIP. To ensure there’s no slip.
10. BACK. It should fit snuggly around the heel.
Our top back-to-school styles include:
Daytona – our number-one selling school shoe. A smart, classic lace-up school shoe, Daytona features a leather upper, lining and sock, plus a soft cushioned foot bed. Available in whole and half sizes, in a range of width fittings, and in black or brown.