Pictured, clockwise from left: MAC Strobe Cream from David Jones, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick from Mecca Maxima, Napoleon Perdis 20f Fan Brush, The Body Shop Foundation Brush, Napoleon Perdis Minimal Makeup, Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer from Mecca Maxima.
How do you strobe correctly?
1. Prep your skin by moisturising your face, neck and décolletage.
2. Follow that by patting a pea-sized amount of the Strobe Cream over your face.
3. Using your warm fingertips or a foundation brush, apply your base as normal, ensuring it’s light and dewy enough to let the illuminating cream to shine through.
4. Grab your highlighter and, using your fingertips or another brush, apply it to your cheekbones, brow bones, centre of the eyelids, down the centre of the nose, cupid’s bow and chin.
5. To contrast the highlighting, apply the mattifying powder where you would normally contour, including under the cheekbones, around the hairline and down the sides of the nose.