1. Give your hair a good brush to remove any tangles.
2. Using a tail comb, split hair into two sections before raking through a leave-in conditioner or nourishing oil on each side from the mid-lengths to the ends. Clip one side up.
3. Take a small triangle-shaped section of hair at the very front and top of the hair, next to the part. Split this section into three smaller sections, as you normally would to create a braid.
4. Rather than crossing the outside strands over the middle like a regular braid, you'll cross them under. First cross the top strand under the middle, then cross the bottom strand under the middle.
5. After a couple of weaves, begin adding hair into the sections. Take a small amount of hair into the top strand and cross under the middle, before doing the same for the bottom strand.
6. Continue with this rhythm all the way down the side of your hair. As you're working down your hair, you can add a small amount of styling balm, which will nourish your hair and eliminate any flyaways!
7. Once you've reached the nape of your neck, you should have no more hair to tie into the strands. Continue braiding the rest of your hair like normal until you reach the very end, where you'll tie it off with a hair elastic.
8. Lightly spritz a shine spray over your hair to make it look glossy and neat.