Recipe: Lychee Orange Blush Cocktail
The ultimate summer cocktail is here! Creamy tones of citrus makes for the perfect treat.
By Megann Evans
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
15ml lychee liqueur
3 shakes bitters
2 fresh lychees (peeled, halved & seeded)
1 egg white
Shop all your fresh ingredients at your local Westfield
- Place all the ingredients except the ice into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for about 90 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously for another 90 seconds. Strain the cocktail into a coupe cocktail glass, shaking out the last bit of foam, and garnish with a fresh lychee. Serve immediately.
- When shaking with egg white, the more you shake, the more of a creamy foam you will create.
- Shaking creates air within the proteins, giving it a smooth, professional finish.
- Vegan/egg allergy version - use approx. 35ml of chickpea juice instead of the egg white to create an equally foamy vegan version!