Your Christmas Shopping Game Plan
Christmas shopping can be a daunting task. Between finding a car park to remembering what gifts you need to buy from what stores, it can all seem too much, especially with the little ones in tow. Plan ahead with our handy tips on the most convenient places to park to visit your favourite retailers.
Green Car Park
Access from Northern Link Road (off Creek Road). Drive all the way to the end of Creek Road then turn right.
Park in Green Car Park for best access to:
- Fresh Food Marketplace: perfect for all your fresh Christmas produce including Woolworths, Miller's Gourmet Meats, Sunlit Asian Supermarket, TB Liquor Wine & Beer, The Fruit Depot, Fieldy Fresh and Kiaan Health Foods.
- Specialty stores including: Ollie's Place Kidswear, Priceline Pharmacy, King IT, QBD Books and more.
- JB Hi-Fi
- Commonwealth Bank
Blue Car Park
Access from Creek Road to the rooftop. Head down the escalator from the Blue Car Park to enter the centre.
Park in Blue Car Park for best access to:
- Specialty stores including: Prouds The Jewellers, Lowes, House, Connor, Dusk, Cosmetics Plus, Universal Store, Australian Geographic and more.
- Cafe's and quick eats including: The Shed Cafe, Signature Cafe, Foster & Black and The Coffee Club.
Purple Car Park
Access from Creek Road. Turn right off Creek Road.
Park in Purple Car Park for best access to:
- The Backyard: keep the kids entertained as you enjoy a coffee break or bite to eat mid-shop.
- Cafe's and quick eats including: Cafe 63, Pho Vietnamese, Soul Origin, Burger'd and more.
- Specialty stores including: City Beach, Bonds, Gifts for You, Novo, Rockwear and more.
Yellow Car Park
Access from Creek Road through Purple Car Park or Main Street. The Yellow Car Park is located in the basement.
Park in Yellow Car Park for best access to:
- Level 1 Dining including: The Bavarian, Beach House Bar & Grill, Piato Wood Fire Deli, Betty's Burgers, Gelatissimo, Barbacoa Mexican, Little Red Dumpling and more.
- Specialty stores including: Liquorland, Petals on The Plaza, Adairs, Price Attack and more.
Red Car Park
Access from Creek Road through Blue Car Park (rooftop) or Railway Road to rooftop.
Park in Red Car Park for best access to:
- Level 2 Dining and Entertainment including: Event Cinemas, Lone Star Rib House, Miss Claude's Crepes, Eat Sushi and iPlay Adventure.
- Specialty stores including: Strandbags, Johnny Bigg, Wallace Bishop, Michael Hill Jewellers, Lovisa, Valleygirl, colette by colette hayman and more.
For information on parking rates and the Park+ parking system please click here.