Emerge Festival: a month of music, food and art
- 1st Sep - 30th Sep
The North Shore’s premiere spring festival Emerge brings an exciting, colourful and flavoursome zing to September, with a huge line up of new events and activities over four weeks.
Nearly 60 art, music, food and kids events combine to form the Emerge Festival, which is celebrating its 21st year on the North Shore.
Willoughby City Council Mayor Gail Giles-Gidney said residents and visitors were spoilt for choice.
This year the Emerge Festival events are split into six categories, making it easier to find something to tempt you.
- All day events
- Green City
• Japan festival - Enjoy the delights of Japanese cuisine and culture with Matsuri | 8 Sep | 11am - 6pm at Chatswood Mall
• Festival Oasis | 3-5 Oct | 11am – late
Perfect for tweens, children, families and with loads of school holiday activities. Go backstage at The Concourse for free dance classes, dig into DIY workshops - slime making, dream catcher and tie dying. Parents can relax in The Concourse restaurants while the kids are entertained.
• Flame Seed art exhibition | 5 - 30 Sep | 10am - 4pm at Incinerator Art Space, Small Street, Willoughby
• Within 100 - local produce market | 22 Sep | 8am - 12pm at Chatswood Mall
Delicious, fresh, wholesome produce all grown or made within 100km of Chatswood
• A Taste of Asia food tour | 29 Sep | 10:30am - 2pm
Foodies rejoice! If you want to find all the hidden gems in Chatswood, now is your chance.
See the full list of events and find out more here
Be sure to mark your diaries for a fun filled month of activities in Chatswood.