Free first aid demonstrations for parents
Level 1 Outside Karma Living. View Map
We’ve partnered with St John Ambulance to offer free first aid demonstrations for parents, as part of Westfield Carousel's Little Lessons program.
This course is designed as a demonstration for parents and carers who would like an introduction or basic refresher on first aid knowledge related to children and infants. It covers common illnesses and injuries that occur in everyday life.
This course combines both theory and practical demonstrations including:
• Respiratory system, including asthma management
• CPR demonstration - infant and child
• Recovery position demonstration
• Conditions affecting consciousness
• Child related illness/injuries
• Anaphylaxis and EpiPen use