Ngala education classes
Level 1 Outside Karma Living. View Map
Join us for free education, advice and support for parents of babies and toddlers as part of Westfield Carousel's Little Lessons program.
19 June- Understanding Behaviour
• Understanding challenging behaviour from a child’s perspective
• Toddler development and its effect on behaviour
• Strategies to deal with challenges
2 July- Food and mealtimes 6 months – 2 years
• The journey of starting solids
• Importance of family mealtimes
• Common challenges – strategies
31 July- Managing a baby and a toddler
Recognising the older child’s stage of development and changes to their world
Understanding newborn needs
Common challenges and how to deal with them
Partnered with our friends at Ngala.