Coffee cup recycling stations
Make the sustainable choice
Did you know that 3 billion single-use coffee cups are sold in Australia each year? That's 60,000 kilograms of plastic waste from coffee cups directed to landfill per year.
One coffee cup alone can contaminate a bag of recycling material - sending it to landfill.
New coffee cup collection points located in-centre now.
- Ground level fresh food, near Cafe Sienna
- Level 1 foodcourt, near Soul origin
- Level 2, near Muffin Break.
How to use the coffee cup recycling stations
- Seperate the lid from the coffee cup
- Tip any left over coffee into the tip section
- Throw away coffee cup into the cup section
Your recycle coffee cups will be repurposed into items such as park benches and coat hangers.