Make it easy: An insiders Guide to Westfield Belconnen
Let's make it easier this Christmas
December is one of the busiest times of the year and we know that shopping for Christmas gifts can sometimes be time consuming and stressful. Here at Westfield Belconnen, we've put our heads together to come up with some helpful tips to make your trip easier.
Who has struggled to find a park leading into Christmas? We've all experienced the frustration that parking can often bring so we've identified some handy insights to make your life easier.
1. Level 1 Myer entry off Benjamin Way: By entering here you have access to three levels of our Blue Carpark and therefore penty of choice in terms of places to park.
2. Level 2 entry off Joyton Smith Crescent: This entry also gives you access to three levels of car parking which reduces congestion and wait time at entry.
If you would like to visit the centre at times less likely to be busy we would recommend coming first thing in the morning between 9am and 11am and later in the afternoons after 3:30pm. For our extended Christmas trading hours please click HERE.
Our quietest days in terms of traffic in centre tend to be Mondays and Tuesdays with weekends, Fridays and some Thursdays (on pay weeks) being our busiest days.
If you are having difficulty finding a park undercover make your way to the rooftop on level 3. This area tends to be the carpark with the lowest occupancy rates and therefore the highest chance of finding a park quickely. You can choose from either our Blue or Red level 3 entries/exits to enter into the centre to ensure the least distance walked from where you parked your car.
Find the best parking for you
- Fresh Food: Entry off Emu Bank, level 2 yellow car park enter near Aldi
- Hoyts Cinemas: Entry off Benjamin Way, level 3 red car park enter near Fernwood Fitness
- Myer: Entry off Benjamin Way, level 1 blue car park direct access to Myer
- Kmart: Green car park level 2
- Target: Level three yellow rooftop car park
- Disability Parking: Westfield Belconnen offers mulitple disability parking spots accross all car parks
- Pram parking: Fresh food entry off Emu Bank Drive/Joynton Smith Drive
No need to worry about holding onto that parking ticket and putting it in a safe place anymore. Our carpark offers an advanced ticketless parking system to help make getting out faster and more simplified. For more information on ticketless parking please click HERE.
Our Concierge team are always ready and able to assist you with any enquiries you have in relation to your visit at the centre. You'll find them on level 3 near Subway. For more information on what our conciege team can do for you please click HERE.
Extended Trade Hours
Need more time to shop? We've got you covered with our extended trade hours in December. To view the full breakdown of hours please click HERE.
We hope that you have a happy and safe festive season.
Please note: The recommendations mentioned above are based on observed trends which cannot be relevent to all days and times.