Christmas shopping made easy: day planner
Let's make it easier this Christmas
Christmas can be a crazy time of year, but it is important to have some time to enjoy this magical season. Through all of the hustle and bustle of gift buying we are here to help. From parking to navigating the centre, our guide will put the jingle back into Christmas shopping. The decorations are up, the carols have started, and Santa has well and truly arrived. Here are a few tips and tricks to help visiting Westfield Belconnen during the silly season as joyful and magical as the Christmas season.
Who has struggled to find a park leading into Christmas? We've all experienced the frustration that parking can often bring so we've identified some handy insights to make your life easier. Be prepared and find the best places to park before you visit the centre.
1. Level 1 Myer entry off Benjamin Way: By entering here you have access to three levels of our Blue Carpark and therefore penty of choice in terms of places to park.
2. Level 2 entry off Joyton Smith Crescent: This entry also gives you access to three levels of car parking which reduces congestion and wait time at entry.
If you would like to visit the centre at times less likely to be busy we would recommend coming first thing in the morning between 9am and 11am and later in the afternoons after 3:30pm. For our extended Christmas trading hours please click HERE.
Our quietest days in terms of traffic in centre tend to be Mondays and Tuesdays with weekends, Fridays and some Thursdays (on pay weeks) being our busiest days.
If you are having difficulty finding a park undercover make your way to the rooftop on level 3. This area tends to be the carpark with the lowest occupancy rates and therefore the highest chance of finding a park quickely. You can choose from either our Blue or Red level 3 entries/exits to enter into the centre to ensure the least distance walked from where you parked your car.
Find the best parking for you
- Fresh Food: Entry off Emu Bank, level 2 yellow car park enter near Aldi
- Hoyts Cinemas: Entry off Benjamin Way, level 3 red car park enter near Fernwood Fitness
- Myer: Entry off Benjamin Way, level 1 blue car park direct access to Myer
- Kmart: Green car park level 2
- Target: Level three yellow rooftop car park
- Disability Parking: Westfield Belconnen offers mulitple disability parking spots accross all car parks
- Pram parking: Fresh food entry off Emu Bank Drive/Joynton Smith Drive
No need to worry about holding onto that parking ticket and putting it in a safe place anymore. Our carpark offers an advanced ticketless parking system to help make getting out faster and more simplified. For more information on ticketless parking please click HERE.
Our Concierge team are always ready and able to assist you with any enquiries you have in relation to your visit at the centre. You'll find them on level 3 near Subway. For more information on what our conciege team can do for you please click HERE.
Grab a bite to eat
Whether you are short for time and need to quickly pick up something to eat or you want to sit down and relax for a well-deserved meal, there are heaps of options to choose from. Here are some of our top picks:
Time to dine
With Christmas such a fun and exciting time of year Westfield Belconnen has lots of events happening throughout. Find out what's happening
We hope that you have a happy and safe festive season.
Please note: The recommendations mentioned above are based on observed trends which cannot be relevent to all days and times.